Saturday 22 August 2009

Learn from my own experiences..

Me..in stress..

I believe all of us had ever experienced on stress as we are normal human being created by God with feelings and emotions. I would like to share the things that made me feel stressed and what I did to recover it. Honestly, I always stressed when I need to do something but I can't do it. For example, when I've given a task or assignment but then something happened like I suddenly got fever or flu. Actually when come to this I feel stressed and what did I do was I just got the medicine and I'll go to sleep as much as I can. I'm the kind of easily got fever and flu maybe because of weak immune system in my body..my mum told me that.. When I have problems or got a fight with my boyfriend or friends I might be stressed. Usually I'd rather to be quiet and take my own time to let go my anger or sadness. If I was at my hometown, Kelantan, I'd rather go to beach which can help me to relax my mind..Or else I just drove car without any purpose..Its sound weird but I love to do it..Sooner or later, things will get normal as usual..




FEELING STRESSED?

What stress can do to you:

  • Decline in education/work performance
  • Sleep disturbances
  • Colds and Flu
  • Skin eruptions
  • Stomach problems
  • Psychosomatic ailments
  • Mood changes
  • Habit changes

Then...hOw caN we COPE witH it..??

  • Communicate - Talk to a friend, relative, school counselor, or the religious. If u don't have any, maybe u can write ur problems on a paper.Get ur feelings out. Don't read it but destroy it.
  • Laugh - Laughter is one of the best stress remedies. It relieves tension. Watch cartoons, listen to jokes, read comics and mix with friends who are happy.
  • Music - Put on some hot music in ur room and dance until u feel better.
  • Relax - Sit quietly and stroke the family cat. Don't have pet? Show some love to ur friend's pets.
  • Exercise - Exercise brings on the good harmones. Maybe walk, run, swim, skip, cycle, climb tree and more..
  • Go to bed early - Sleep can reduces stress.
  • Take a short weekened nature break - Nature heals troubled souls. So get away somewhere green and peaceful with ur friends.

GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MANAGING BY CLICK ON THESE LINKS:-

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/activities-for-stress-management.html

http://www.thehappyguy.com/articles/stress-relief.html

http://www.medicinenet.com/stress/article.htm


CHECK IT OUT...!!!



Motivation video about 7 ways to get away from stress..

Other relevant links:-



This kind of song can really helped you to release your stress..try it NOW..!
GET MORE SONGS by:-






http://www.glitterfy.com/



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

4 comments:

  1. yana...live ur life d way u want it...don't feel stress 4 something tat u didn't do...life is great juz enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post about stress..as we all know that how to control stress is important to everyone..
    everybody should realize that stress is dangerous to us..
    tq..
    al da best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your post..it help me to reduce my tension..and i'm quite similar to you which i will release my tension by going to beach and i love beach at kelantan becoz its peaceful..

    ReplyDelete